Tuesday, February 23, 2010

God is good!

Well, today was a great day the Falkosky duo!!!!!...

#1) The realty company called and told us we got approved on the house we wanted to rent! Its a beautiful older house that has been completely redone inside. It has a very large music room that the boys will use for music with glass french doors, the main perk to the house. But it also has a GORGEOUS kitchen including a built in wine cooler... (maybe we'll throw some apple cider in there lol). I uploaded some pictures at the bottom of the page that I snapped from my phone when we did a walk-through. Now we just need to find some really cheap furniture! We feel very blessed and are so grateful. We are also very thankful to all the boys in Ben's house for letting us stay for a while.

#2) Hannah got a job!!! I will be working at the Captiol Grille (4 star/4 diamond) inside the Hermitage Hotel (5 star/5 diamond) in downtown Nashville. If you copy and paste the URLs below you can see what they look like if you want. It is a beautiful fine-dining restaurant. Because I don't have any fine-dining experience, I will be starting as a host and food runner and then moving up to serving. I'm very excited!! Looks like I might have to have to start sipping tea with my pinkie out, and maybe give the ol iron a whirl. haha. I have a drug test and background check tomorrow and will hopefully start soon!

Cody and Ben are still workin on perfecting the songs before they go into the studio here in a few weeks. They were working on a new one the other day that I think sounds awesome!! There is also a possibility of them playing in a benefit concert for Haiti. They still have to audition and stuff, but that would be a cool thing.

Well I'm about to go make a giant pot of Lasagna soup and some cornbread for hungry boys. And then its packing time! Love to all.





http://www.capitolgrillenashville.com/
http://www.thehermitagehotel.com/site/


No comments:

Post a Comment